It’s finally that special time of year to gather with your loved ones and catch up on the year behind us! To prep you for sharing your CBD experience with your loved ones (so we can help arm you for the holidays) we’ve got some great CBD talking points for your holiday table! And what better way to prep than by fueling up on important information, as well as incorporating a full spectrum CBD routine into your day?
CBD Talking Points For Your Holiday TableThis holiday season, when you and your loved ones gather around the table to complain about constant pain and inflammation, new diagnosis’, or to discuss the health of your more seasoned loved ones, don’t come empty handed: offer up some of this fresh information for your friends and family–share what you know about Bluegrass Hemp Oil and the benefits of our full spectrum CBD products, which are proven to alleviate aches, pains, anxieties, and so much more! Talking points for the table:
- CBD is one of the most studied plants in history
- CBD has been proven to help regulate mood, improve sleep, and even relieve pain, anxiety, and depression
- Bluegrass Hemp Oil, the original CBD company of Kentucky, is a local, family-owned business that puts quality care into each of their CBD hemp extract batches
- Bluegrass Hemp Oil’s Genesis Blend is bloom-crafted, full spectrum, harvested by our original BHO family, and processed through a safe and reliable hydrocarbon extraction method that leaves behind all of the beneficial, natural terpenes which helps to create a truly full spectrum product offering a number of therapeutic benefits
- BHO also provides a certificate of analysis for each batch we produce
- Don’t forget to share your own experience with our products with your family and friends!
Why CBD?For those of you who aren’t already familiar, cannabidiol (CBD) has a wide variety of therapeutic benefits–benefits that have been sought after from this specific cannabinoid for years! For the skeptics or first-timers out there, here are the top 5 reasons to incorporate CBD into your routine:
- To improve pain and inflammation
- For mood and sleep regulation
- To combat neurological conditions (such as epilepsy, migraines, mental clarity, etc.)
- To help with anxiety
- For improvement of an individual’s quality of life