How to Read a CBD product Label– Full Spectrum Living with CBD Ep-10.
Adriane, Jessica, and Meredith discuss How to Read CBD product labels in this tenth episode of Full Spectrum Living with CBD. Some of the topics covered in the video are below. They will explain the following key points below.
- Check the origin of the CBD: You should always see if the product contains CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States or another country. Knowing where it was grown will give you an indication of how pure it is and the safety standards applied to it
- Look at how much CBD is in each dose: The amount of CBD in each serving size should be clearly labeled, usually as “milligrams per milliliter” or “milligrams per bottle.” Be sure to note if the label says “total CBD” or “active CBD” – these are two different measurements and indicate different amounts. Our Genesis Blend CBD Oil is dosed at 10mg of CBD per ml ( serving ) and contains over 20mg of total cannabinoids per ml ( serving ). These other cannabinoids are the cannabinoids that make it genuinely full spectrum.
- Check for any additives: Certain products may contain additives like flavoring agents, preservatives, sweeteners, or dyes – check for any additional ingredients before consuming the product.
- Ensure proper dosage guidelines are given: Make sure there are instructions on the label – you should know how much of a product to take based on your individual needs and preferences. If no dosage guidance is given, consider using Genesis Blend CBD Oil.
- Look for third-party testing: A reliable Full Spectrum CBD product should have third-party lab test results to ensure its truly full spectrum and packs the potency you require – this information should be readily available on the company website or packaging label itself.
Following these steps will help you determine what is in your CBD product and whether it is safe and effective for you to use. As always, consult your healthcare provider before starting any new supplements, especially if you have an underlying medical condition.
Types of CBD
Studies show that CBD Oil type full spectrum provides the best benefits for the endocannabinoid system in the human body. For CBD users to receive maximum benefits, CBD oils should contain a robust natural blend of minor cannabinoids other than cannabidiol, CBD. If CBD oil does not have these minor cannabinoids, how can the user benefit from them? They can’t. See the attached lab report to see the robust blend of cannabinoids that the Full Spectrum Genesis Blend CBD Oil Contains.
Lab tests show that no other CBD oil brand contains the robust natural blend of cannabinoids that our Genesis Blend CBD Oil contains. We advertise 10mg of CBD per ml, but the lab reports show 23mg of total cannabinoids per ml. These extra mg’s are the other minor cannabinoids that complete the entourage effect in full-spectrum CBD oil. Check our Types of CBD page and see the Genesis Blend lab results.
Top 5 Reasons we see people turning to CBD!
The benefits of CBD are proving to be an option for many issues, including preventative care and the potential for overall quality of life improvement. Supported by thousands of studies and backed by even more consumer testimonies, CBD is readily available across the United States and is commonly being used to address anxiety, secondary insomnia (the most common type and defined as a symptom or a side effect of something else, like pain, stress, anxiety, hormonal imbalance, or depression.)
The Sum Is Greater Than The Parts.
Full spectrum oleoresin the highest grade cannabis extract. Similarly, like an orchestra or assembly line, each part plays an essential role in the show. A drum solo is excellent, do not get us wrong, but no one wants to sit through a concert listening to only drums while the other band members decide to sit this one out. The Sum is greater than the parts.
For instance, having different natural elements in our CBD Genesis Blend breathes life into what is known as the “Entourage Effect. All naturally occurring cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids blend synergistically, allowing their coexistence to be more beneficial than an individual component standing alone. These natural cannabinoids bind to receptors in our Endocannabinoids System. All species with a vertebrate have an Endocannabinoid System. Humans and animals, such as dogs, Cats, and Horses, all have endocannabinoid receptors. Read The Powerful Differences Between Oleoresin Extract and Isolated CBD
Endocannabinoid system (ECS)
Many people ask: “How can CBD offer a wide variety of powerful results for things ranging from anxiety and neurodegeneration to even auto-immune disorders?” Surprisingly, The answer lies not so much in CBD (Cannabidiol) itself but how CBD is working to augment the Endocannabinoid system (ECS).
Therefore, The Endocannabinoid System (endo meaning ‘within’) is a biological system focused on mediating physiological balance, fundamentally known as homeostasis. Some of the first homeostatic functions we often hear from clients are a better night’s sleep, a regulated appetite, and reduced anxiety. These are a few of the first indicators that CBD is kicking in and starting to help boost our natural production of endocannabinoids. Amazing Discovery The Endocannabinoid System
FAQ Page -Frequently Asked Questions
We learn in the flow of work. For instance, we constantly seek further understanding and ways to improve things. In other words, part of sharing information is just as much a part of our journey. Therefore, Find the answers to some common questions! Above all, If the answer to your CBD question is not answered, send us a message from the contact section at the bottom of the page. THE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Ep10_HOW TO READ A CBD PRODUCT LABEL
Ep10_HOW TO READ A CBD PRODUCT LABEL
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat or prevent a specific disease or class of diseases. All products contain 0.3% THC or less.