Best CBD Softgels for Pain Relief, Anxiety, and Overall Health
Best CBD Softgels
For anyone who prefers CBD capsules to oil, this 60-count bottle containing 600mg of natural full spectrum
The original strength Genesis Blend delivers the pure effects of the power of hemp bloom-crafted, CBD in a convenient package for relief when you need it most.
Benefits of CBD Softgels
- Convenient and easy to take
- Fast-acting and efficient delivery system
- Promotes overall health and wellness
- May help with pain relief, anxiety, and other conditions
How to Take CBD Softgels
- Take one softgel in the morning and one softgel in the evening.
- You can also take more or less CBD depending on your individual needs.
CBD Softgels vs CBD Oil
- Both CBD softgels and CBD oil are effective ways to get CBD into your body.
- Softgels are more convenient to take, while CBD oil is more versatile.
- Ultimately, the best way to take CBD is the way that works best for you.
What is CBD?
- CBD is a compound found in the cannabis plant.
- It does not produce a high like THC, another compound found in cannabis.
- CBD has been shown to have a variety of health benefits, including pain relief, anxiety reduction, and improved sleep.
Where to Buy CBD Softgels
- CBD softgels are available for purchase online and in some retail stores.
- When choosing a CBD softgel product, it is important to look for a product that is made from high-quality ingredients and that has been third-party tested.
Start by taking one CBD gel capsule by mouth twice daily for the best results.
**Store in a cool, dark place.
- 600mg CBD / 60 per bottle
- ~10mg of CBD /softgel capsule
- 1 bottle = 1 month supply
- Clear gels capsules
- Light golden hemp oil
- Safe for pets
- Produced from C. Sativa blooms only (no stalks, stems, seeds, or isolates)
- In-house and third-party lab tested
- Non-intoxicating (contains less than .3% Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) per the Federal Farm Bill of 2018
softgel capsule, MCT oil (from coconut), full spectrum CBD extract
- Contains no additives, fillers, or flavoring.
- These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- The statements made about these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- These products are not intended to replace professional medical advice.
- If you have a medical condition, please consult with a healthcare professional before using these products.